Hummingbird Duo


The Hummingbird was a new resource for me when we did this makerpace project.  I had no experience so I learned enough to get the students going.  Which really is the name of the game.  We only need to know enough.

I found some videos online that I linked using QR codes to learn about the pieces and then to complete a couple of tutorials.  I only had a couple of students attempt this station but those that did were very proud of themselves when they were successful.

I have attached the actual instructions that I used on the trifold if you would like to try it out for yourself.


  1. Start with the unboxing.  Use the Ipad to watch this video and unpack the box. This will let you become familiar with all the components.
  2. Plug in the hummingbird

  1. Open the from the desk top on the computer. Follow along on the tutorial to make an expression.
  2. If you are successful making expressions feel free to try some other tutorials found here.

Comments

Popular Posts