2018-2019 School Year


The Division Theme this year is God, let them see you in me.  Each year we do an art contest to find the best representation of the theme and there is a poster made of that winner's creation this years winner looks like this:
It is a beautiful representation of the theme!


My daughter entered the contest as well and came up with the art below.  I decided to make it in to a poster and hang it in my space.  I think that it is awesome! (But I may be a little biased!)

This school year started with lots of wonderful things going on in our space and has continued on at a pace that has not left much time for blogging.  I believe that I am all caught up on my posts outlining my stations and can start telling you what is going on for us this year.  Big changes in the physical space have been the biggest news for us.  In the next few posts I will fill you in on all of our changes!

Comments

Popular Posts