Raspberry Pi II


The Raspberry Pi has been a challenge for me!  I am not really comfortable with it and that has meant that I need to find activities for the kids in uncharted waters.  I was able to find a tutorial on the Raspberry Pi website that worked ok for the kids.  I was able to make it work and I felt so good when I did.  What a great feeling when you do something really challenging and you succeed!  I tried to pass this on to the students by encouraging them to persevere and what a great feeling it was to try something really hard and to figure it out.  Frankly, I only had a few students take up the challenge and only a couple of those actually finished it.  I will continue to offer this opportunity because as students progress through the years at our school more of them will gain the confidence to do some coding without the drag and drop blocks.

Projects this is where I found the projects that I have used with the students.  

Comments

Popular Posts